The scheduled trainings are:
- Wednesday, 19:30 – 21:00 – Women’s team
- Wednesday, 21:00 – 22:30 – Men’s National League team
- Sunday, 15:30 – 17:00 – Juniors
- Sunday, 17:00 – 18:30 – Adults open session
Training and local league matches take place at the Woughton Leisure Centre in Milton Keynes (see map). National league matches are played at the Cranfield University .
This work has been supported by funding from MK Community Foundation.
MK Community Foundation help us raise volleyball awareness and provide an opportunity for young people aged 6-17 to get involved in playing the game.
Big thank you to our sponsors Rightmove, Snappy Snaps and KCP Demolition
- President: Rica Oredein
- Secretary: Tom Wenzel
- Treasurer: Rebecca Sanders
- Director of Operations/ Head Coach (Adult & Junior): Layne Walker
- Fixture Secretary: Laure Litaise
- Club Welfare Officer: Lucia Farled Magalhães