The scheduled sessions are:
- Monday 20:30 – 22:00 – Women’s National League team / Herts (Invite only)
- Tuesday 19:30 – 20:30 – Under 13s Juniors
- Tuesday 20:30 – 22:30 – Men’s National League team / Herts (Invite only)
- Wednesday 19:30 – 21:00 – Women’s Local Leagues training
- Wednesday 21:00 – 22:30 – Men’s Local Leagues training
- Sunday 11:30 – 13:00 – Over 13 Juniors
- Sunday 13:00 – 14:30 – Over 13 Juniors (Invite only)
Training and local league matches take place at the Woughton Leisure Centre in Milton Keynes (see map). National league matches are played at the Cranfield University .
This work has been supported by funding from MK Community Foundation.
MK Community Foundation help us raise volleyball awareness and provide an opportunity for young people aged 6-17 to get involved in playing the game.
Big thank you to our sponsors Rightmove, Snappy Snaps and KCP Demolition
- President: Layne Walker
- Vice President: Tom Wenzel
- Secretary: Bryan Winn
- Treasurer: Jan Ulph
- Fixture Secretary: Emma Choudhury
- Club Welfare Officer: Lucia Farled Magalhães